The natural beauty of the Badian Island Resort and Spa in Cebu, Philippines warmly embraces its visitors on their arrival. Here, the resort’s lush palms speckle the private sandy beach that slowly slips into the azure lagoon. A white tongue of sand whisks you out into an inspiring world between heaven and ocean. Fishing outriggers slip silently past the enchanting silhouette of the Mountains of Cebu, an atmosphere worth more than ten thousand words.
Badian Island Resort and Spa is located in Cebu 2.5 hours drive from Cebu International Airport.
Facilities and Amenities
- Land-Area 8 hectares landscaped garden.
- Private sandy beach at the Lagoon, Private Beach at Coral Garden
- All suites with private balcony, sea & mountain view
- Kingsize (or Twin) beds
- hot water 24 hrs
- Tea/Coffee maker
- safety box (with interior loading facility for laptops and cell phones)
- CD Cassette Player with Radio
- Junior Suites & Family Suites with open-Air marble bathtub with separate shower room.
- Badian Natural SPA & Thalasso & Sauna, with open air wellness pavilions, waterfalls, bubble baths & wading pools, facing the lagoon; for massages, beauty and relaxation treatments; health & beauty baths at the Badehaus.
- Panorama restaurant, beach and poolside dinner facilities; romantic dining onboard Pleasure Yacht Dolphina anchored in Badian Bay.
- Panorama Bar, Romantic Shell Beach Bar with happy hour
- Asian and International exquisite cuisine
- Folklore evenings, dancing, guitar singer, piano & harp music.
- Freshwater swimming pool with small waterfall
- Pleasure Yacht Dolphina: for Island Hopping & Dolphin Watching & Bay Cruising
- PADI Scuba Dive Center with Diving School
- Clubhouse, TV-Video Room, Boutique
- Children’s Playground, Baby sitting service
- Welcome Drink, Evening Entertainment, Boat transfer to West Coral Beach for snorkeling/swimming
- Good Bye Serenade with shell lei
- Big Standby generator
- Safe water supply from natural spring source
- Drain-water disposal system
- Hobby cat, jet blast, aqua cycle, banana boat.
- Kawasan waterfalls tour, town and village tours, orchid garden tour, picnics, glass- bottom boat tour to coral reefs, sunset cruising, island-hopping, dolphin & whale watching
- Free sports: Windsurfing, paddleboats, table tennis, billiard, darts, badminton, volleyball, and parlor games.
- Or just relax at the pool or our private beach, enjoy the unusual sunsets or chat with other guests and friends.