8D7N enjoy Ariara Island Resort Leisure Package C (Peak Season)for as low as N/A
Ariara Island Package with 8 days and 7 nights exclusive use of the whole property, full-board meals, one way airport transfers and more.
Ariara Island Packages
|No of Persons||6-8 person||9-11 persons||12-14 persons||15-18 persons|
|-Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number/ group of persons indicated.|
-Ex: USD5,430.00 PER PERSON based on a group of 6-8.
-Accommodations are based on availability. Early bookings are strongly recommended.
|EXCLUSIVE use of the whole property||5,710||4,870||4,110||3,790|
Validity: All Philippine Holidays
- EXCLUSIVE private use of the whole property for you and your guests
- Luxury accommodation in private Jungle Villas, Beach Cottages and the Lodge Suite
- Private use of central Lodge and Infinity Pool for dining and entertaining
- 125 acres of unspoilt tropical paradise with a 600m white sand main beach, and a thriving house reef
- Full board: all meals are included. Delicious bespoke menus are created and prepared by our Resident Chef following a pre-arrival consultation to establish guest preferences
- Drinks: fresh herbal teas, tea, coffee, and local bottled still water are all included
- A crewed yacht with air-conditioned cabins is at the guests’ disposal for island hopping and expeditions (fuel charged according to usage – see Extras)
- Use of all water sports equipment including speedboats, jetskiis, a RIB, kayaks, windsurfers, Hobie Cat, water skiis, wakeboards, fishing and snorkelling equipment (fuel charged according to usage – see Extras)
- Air-Conditioning: all rooms have ceiling fans and the architectural design of the properties cleverly promotes natural ventilation. Air-conditioning is available in all rooms if and when it is desired at no extra charge
- A full staff of up to 30 to tend to the guests every need
- Western management, PADI dive instructor, personal chef, and security
- One return transfer between Busuanga (Coron) airport and – Ariara by private vehicle
- All rates includes service charge and government tax
- Other meals and drinks that are not stated above
- Roundtrip airfare to Busuanga aorport (Coron)
- Travel insurance
- Smaller groups and shorter stays will be quoted upon request
- Rates are in USD and may be converted to Philippine peso at the time of actual booking confirmation
- Rates indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all year round
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Prices are not valid for all Philippine holidays
- Rates are valid until December 31, 2014
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability on the day itself
Other add-on fees and services:
- Private transfer by plane to Busuanga, or helicopter or seaplane direct to Ariara from Manila is possible – Prices available on application
- Additional single yacht transfers: by private vehicle and yacht Busuanga (Coron) – Ariara – Busuanga (Coron) costs US$600.
- The price is the same for any group size and includes fuel. Private transfer by plane to Busuanga, or helicopter or seaplane transfer direct to Ariara from Manila – prices available on application
- Multi yacht transfers: Please apply with your requirements for prices
- Fuel: for boats and jetskiis is charged according to actual usage @US$3.50/litre
- Drinks: soft drinks, wine, spirits, beer, and other imported drinks are extra. Wines are ordered in advance according to guests’ preferences from the best Manila Wine Merchants
- Staff Instructor and a PADI OWD (Open Water Diving) Instructor @US$55 per person per dive.
- PADI Open Water Diver course @US$400 (Junior Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, and other PADI courses). Note: Diving is at the discretion of the Instructors
- Massage/spa therapist: available by prior arrangement @US$40 per treatment.
- Additional dive instructors, masseuses, beauticians, yoga or fitness instructors – price on application