4D/3N explore Cagayan de Oro – Camiguin – Mapawa Nature Park Tour Package for as low as P6,194
Cagayan de Oro (CDO) and Camiguin Tour Package with Whitewater Rafting Adventure, Camiguin Countryside Tour, White Island boat tour, complete land transfers, 4 days/3 nights standard room accommodation, etc.
Hotels/ Resorts and Package Rates
Last Update: March 14, 2017 (valid until next update)
|No of Persons||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons||8 persons||9 persons||10 persons|
|-Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number/ group of persons indicated.|
-Ex: P17,051 PER PERSON based on a group of 2.
-Accommodations are based on availability. Early bookings are strongly recommended.
|St. Nicholas Inn or Casa Isabella or Rich Manor Pension House or New Dawn Pensionne ( no breakfast) or Miami Inn or Victoria Suites (CDO) / Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||17,051||12,036||9,623||8,096||7,312||7,348||6,838||6,442||6,194|
|Country Village Hotel ( with swimming pool/ outside city center) or Tune Hotels ( no breakfast) or Kingston Lodge ( with swimming pool/ outside city center) (CDO) / Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||17,582||12,626||10,150||8,658||7,892||7,895||7,404||7,022||6,751|
|Travelers Pod or Maxandrea Hotel or Dynasty Hotel or VIP Hotel (CDO) / Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||18,054||12,980||10,618||9,056||8,240||8,309||7,781||7,370||7,146|
|The Pacifico Boutique Hotel or Malberry Suites (CDO) / Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||18,467||13,295||11,027||9,407||8,549||8,673||8,114||7,679||7,494|
|N Hotel (CDO/ with swimming pool) or Uptown Condotel/ Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||19,013||13,845||11,629||9,999||9,127||9,272||8,706||8,193||8,026|
|Seda Centrio or Limketkai Luxe Hotel (CDO/ both with swimming pool) / Paras Beach Resort (Camiguin)||19,949||14,469||12,557||10,742||9,741||10,061||9,396||8,801||8,755|
- 3 days/ 2 nights standard aircon accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
- Overnight Family Loft Aircon accommodation in Paras Beach Resort/ Camiguin
- Daily breakfast (starting on 2nd day)
- Whitewater rafting adventure with lunch
- Camiguin Countryside tour – aircon
- White Island boat trip
- Bukidnon/ Dahilayan Adventure Park Day tour
- Roundtrip private aircon land transfers in CDO, Camiguin and Bukidnon – via Laguindingan airport ( If time permits, free stopover at Divine Mercy, Opol Seaside and Vjandep Pasalubong Center)
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- For Whitewater rafting adventure: there is a minimum of 6 persons. For groups of less than 6, its best to schedule your trips during the weekend or we will try to group you with other rafters.
- Room sharing: 2 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- twin), 3 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple), 4 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple), 5 persons ( CDO- twin and triple/ Camiguin- quintiple), 6 persons ( CDO- triple and triple/ Camiguin- 1 room), 7 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- triple and quadruple), 8 persons ( CDO/ Camiguin- quadruple and quadruple), 9 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and triple/ Camiguin- quadruple and quintuple), 10 persons ( CDO- triple, triple and quadruple/ Camiguin- quintuple and quintuple)
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated. Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
Tour itinerary and details:
1. White water rafting adventure ( 8:00AM or 12:00PM pickup/ half- day):
- Option to upgrade to Advanced course at P300 per person. Minimum of 6 persons and flight should be not earlier than 4PM.
2. Camiguin Island Countryside tour (8 hours – anytime/ itinerary if straight from Benoni pier – recommended):
- Taguines Lagoon Zipline/ J & A Fishpen ( option for meal)/ Giant Clam Sanctuary ( for snorkeling)/ Katibawasan Falls/ Sunken Cemetery/ Old Vulcan via Crucis/ Old Church Ruins/ Soda Mineral Water Pool/ Sto Nino Cold Spring/ Ardent Hot Spring/ White Island (best done before 10AM or after 3:00PM)
3. Mapawa Nature Park River trekking and Canyoneering package (7:00AM to 3:00PM):
- What to wear: Hiking shoes or sandals with straps- no slippers, clothing with light material. Be ready to get wet.
Inquire Here Book Now