- 3D/2N accommodation with private bathroom at George Guest House/ Sagada Guest House/ Canaway Resthouse Inn/Alibama Inn/ Indigenous Inn/ Residential Lodge/ Sagada Igorot Inn/ Traveler’s Inn
- Roundtrip private van transfers: Manila- Banaue/ Sagada/ Baguio- Manila (one aircon van)
- Banaue Rice Terraces viewpoint ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Stopover at Bontoc Museum
- Sagada Tour 1: Town tour – Echo Valley, Burial Caves, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Sagada Tour 2: Sumaguing Caving Expedition
- Sagada Tour 3: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
- Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Sidetrip to Baguio – Strawberry Farm and pasalubong shopping
- Private Sagada tour guide
- 4×4 vehicles
- All entrance permits and fees
*** Rates are based on one (1) aircon van. For big groups, please limit the size and weight of your bags for your convenience.
- All meals. Please budget P150 to P300 per person per meal.
- Cave connection – Sumaguing Cave and Lumiang Cave – additional P450 per person ( optional/ minimum of 4 persons)
- Optional: Rock Climbing adventure at Echo Valley: P400 per person/ minimum of 2 persons. Inclusive of all equipment.
- Travel insurance: See http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/travel-insurance/
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for land transfers from Metro Manila. Recommended maximum capacity is 10 persons. Luggage if you are within the maximum capacity.
- You may request for a pickup point anywhere in Metro Manila – except for Antipolo, Marikina, Alabang, Paranaque, etc
- Rates are based on standard lodging house. Request for higher lodging category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Room sharing: 2 (twin)/ 3 (triple)/ 4( twin, twin) 5 (twin, triple) 6 (triple, triple), 7 (twin, twin, triple) 8 ( twin, triple, triple), 9 (triple, triple, triple), 10 ( triple, triple, quadruple)
- Climate in Sagada is cold and can rain at times, even during the summer. Please make sure to have the appropriate attire.
- Tours (1, 2 and 3) maybe interchanged depending on the time restraints and availability of guides.
- Please wear the proper footwear and attire for the tours.
- Suggested restaurants around Sagada: Lemon Pie House, Yoghurt House, Masferre, Log Cabin, Salt and Pepper, Bana’s Cafe, Shamrock Cafe/ Bilig Cafe
- Warning: Caving expeditions are not advisable for those who are claustrophobic or with medical condition. All trekking activities would involve physical exertion. Time allotted will depend on the capability of the travelers. Everyone should take the necessary precaution as the trekking activities and the cave expedition will be uphill/downhill and sometimes slippery.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
10:00PM: Pickup at Metro Manila, depart for Banaue/ Sagada
5:00AM: Estimated time of arrival at Banaue Rice Terraces view point, breakfast-not included
6:00AM: Depart for Sagada via Bontoc
11:00AM: Arrive at lodging house, check in – subject to availability at the time of arrival, free time for lunch
01:00PM: Sagada Tour 1: Sagada Pottery, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving
05:00PM: Estimated time of end of tour, free time, souvenir shopping
5:00AM: Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
8:00AM Sagada Tour 2: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
12:00PM Free time for lunch
1:00PM Sagada Tour 3: Sumaguing Cave – 3 hours ( option to do cave connection- additional P400 per person for a minimum of 4 persons- total trek time is approximately 6 hours)
4:00PM End of tour ( for Sumaguing Cave), free time, souvenir shopping
9:00AM Depart for Manila via Baguio
2:00PM Estimated time of arrival in Baguio
3:30PM Depart Baguio for Metro Manila
10:00PM Estimated time of arrival in Metro Manila
Note: Sagada Tours 1, 2 and 3 may be interchanged depending on prevailing circumstances (weather, guide availability, volume of tourists, etc)
Inquire Here Book Now