- 3D/2N accommodation at George Guest House/ Sagada Guest House/ Canaway Resthouse Inn/ Sagada Homestay or any similar accommodation – private bathroom
- Sagada Tour 1: Town tour – Echo Valley, Burial Caves, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Sagada Tour 2: Sumaguing Cave Spelunking
- Sagada Tour 3: Pongas Falls or Marlboro country
- Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Private Sagada tour guide
- 4×4 vehicles
- All entrance permits and fees
- Rates are based on standard lodging house. Request for higher lodging category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Room sharing: 2 (twin)/ 3 (triple)/ 4( twin, twin) 5 (twin, triple) 6 (triple, triple), 7 (twin, twin, triple) 8 ( twin, triple, triple), 9 (triple, triple, triple), 10 ( triple, triple, quadruple)
- Climate in Sagada is cold and can rain at times, even during the summer. Please make sure to have the appropriate attire.
- Tours (1, 2 and 3) maybe interchanged depending on the time restraints and availability of guides.
- Please wear the proper footwear and attire for the tours.
- Suggested restaurants around Sagada: Lemon Pie House, Yoghurt House, Masferre, Log Cabin, Salt and Pepper, Bana’s Cafe, Shamrock Cafe/ Bilig Cafe
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
- Warning: Caving expeditions are not advisable for those who are claustrophobic or with medical condition. All trekking activities would involve physical exertion. Time allotted will depend on the capability of the travelers. Everyone should take the necessary precaution as the trekking activities and the cave expedition will be uphill/downhill and sometimes slippery.
1:00PM – Sagada Tour 1: Sagada Pottery, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving
5:00PM – Estimated time of end of tour, free time, souvenir shopping
5:00AM – Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
8:00AM – Sagada Tour 2: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
12:00PM – Free time for lunch
1:00PM – Sagada Tour 3: Sumaguing Cave – 3 hours ( option to do cave connection- additional P400 per person for a minimum of 4 persons- total trek time is approximately 6 hours)
4:00PM – End of tour ( for Sumaguing Cave), free time, souvenir shopping
End of tour package
Note: Sagada Tours 1, 2 and 3 may be interchanged depending on prevailing circumstances ( weather, guide availability, volume of tourists, etc)
Inquire Here Book Now