3D2N explore Roxas Tour Package A (Roxas City Tour)for as low as P2,560
3 days 2 nights Roxas City Tour.
Roxas City Package Rates
Last Update: June 7, 2017 (valid until next update)
|No of Persons||2
|-Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number/ group of persons indicated.
-Ex: P6,363 PER PERSON based on a group of 2.
-Accommodations are based on availability. Early bookings are strongly recommended.
|San Antonio Resort||6,363||4,742||4,877||4,197||3,682||3,931||3,591||3,352||3,554|
|Baia Norte Beach Club Hotel||5,238||3,933||8,075||3,277||2,900||2,973||2,739||2,576||2,657|
|Roxas President’s Inn||5,278||4,143||10,505||3,416||3,103||3,082||2,900||2,778||2,793|
|Hotel Veronica (deluxe room)||5,313||3,917||9,871||3,296||2,884||3,008||2,745||2,560||2,676|
|Espacio Verde Resort||7,973||5,725||6,482||5,428||4,647||5,252||4,704||4,313||4,762|
- 3 days/2 nights Standard airconditioned room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Whole day Roxas city tour
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Roundtrip van transfer for tour
- Roundtrip airfare
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Travel insurance: See http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/travel-insurance/
- Standard check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated.
- Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Room sharing: 2 (twin)/ 3 (triple)/ 4( twin, twin) 5 (twin, triple) 6 (triple, triple), 7 (twin, twin, triple) 8 ( twin, triple, triple), 9 (triple, triple, triple), 10 (twin, twin, triple, triple)
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
Roxas City Tour (Whole day tour)
1. Immaculate Concepcion Metropolitan Cathedral
2. City hall and Provincial Capitol
3. Ang panubli-on Museum (Roxas City)
4. President Manuel Roxas Ancestral House
5. Jose Rizal Monument
6. Roxas City bandstand and Bridge
7. Panay river near Roxas City Plaza
8. President Manuel Roxas Ancestral house
9. Teodoro Arcenas Trade Center
10. Banica Dried Fish
11. Libas Fishing Port
12. Dumolog Dried fish Area
13. Peoples Park At baybay Beach
14. Pueblo de panay ECO-CBD
15. Tallest Sacred Heart Monument in Asia.
16. The Plant Farm And Café Terraza Hilltop Restaurant,Festa restaurant
17. Panay town Tour (Santa Monica Church And Belfry)
18. House of the largest bell in Asia made out of 70 sacks of coins and bronze
for as low as P2,639 InclusionsN/A
for as low as P4,359 InclusionsN/A
for as low as P2,560 InclusionsN/A
for as low as P4,930 InclusionsN/A
for as low as P2,962 InclusionsN/A
for as low as P2,158 InclusionsN/A
Connect with us
Where and when to go in the Philippines
Get the latest news, tours and packages in your Inbox for free.