3D2N explore Iloilo Tour Package D (Iloilo City & Countryside Tour + Isla Gigantes Island Hopping Adventure)for as low as P5,554
3D2N exploreIloilo Tour Package D (Iloilo City & Countryside Tour + Isla Gigantes Island Hopping Adventure)
Iloilo Tour Package Rates
Last Update: October 5, 2017 (valid until next update)
|No of Persons||2 |
|-Rates are quoted PER PERSON based on the number/ group of persons indicated.|
-Ex: P14,679 PER PERSON based on a group of 2.
-Accommodations are based on availability. Early bookings are strongly recommended.
|Hotel Del Rio||14,679||9,683||9,173||7,962||7,097||6,379||5,888||5,736||5,554|
|SmallVille 21 Hotel||15,145||10,091||9,635||7,962||7,136||6,812||6,299||6,133||5,974|
|Diversion 21 Hotel||15,370||10,197||9,857||8,091||7,279||6,983||6,431||6,237||6,124|
|GT Hotel Iloilo||15,263||10,052||9,752||8,536||7,687||6,862||6,299||6,095||5,997|
|Injap Tower Hotel||14,831||10,113||9,183||7,711||6,937||6,483||5,978||5,813||5,599|
|Harbor Town Hotel||15,465||10,266||10,042||7,383||6,657||7,164||6,583||6,363||6,297|
|Urban Sand Iloilo||15,600||10,433||10,175||9,114||8,218||7,310||6,737||6,526||6,447|
|Sheridan Boutique Resort||16,339||11,080||10,678||8,884||8,039||7,737||7,164||6,956||6,842|
|Grand Dame Hotel||16,414||11,107||10,983||7,803||7,070||8,051||7,428||7,183||7,159|
- 3D2N Standard Room Air-conditioned Room Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- Iloilo City & Countryside Tour
- Private Air-conditioned Van for tours and transfers
- Isla Gigantes Island Hopping Adventure
- Professional Driver
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Airport to Hotel to Airport)
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Travel insurance: See http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/travel-insurance/
- Standard check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availabity on the day itself
- Rates are indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all year round
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Room sharing: 2 persons (twin)/ 3 persons (triple)/ 4 persons ( twin, twin) 5 persons (twin, triple) 6 persons (triple, triple), 7 persons (twin, twin, triple) 8 persons ( twin, triple, triple), 9 persosn (triple, triple, triple), 10 persons (twin, twin, triple, triple)
- Additional rate for Holy Week , Christmas and New Year
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- Van will be Toyota Hi Ace or Nissan Urvan depending on the availability; Latest models
- Children age 10 years old and below are free of charge, parent bed & breakfast sharing (Always depend on the preferred hotel)
- Iloilo Whole Day City Tour & Countryside Tour (8:00AM to 5:00PM)
- Includes:Whole day use of aircon tourist transport and entrance fees to all places to visit.
- Pickup guests. Run through UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN, FORT SAN PEDRO (Real Fuerza de Iloilo), CALLE REAL OR ROYAL STREET, MUSEO ILOILO. Continue the tour to the district of La Paz – where the famous La Paz batchoy originated. Proceed to Jaro and run through the NELLY’S GARDEN, CASA MARIQUIT, DEOCAMPO’S BARQUILLOS. Visit and feel the spirit and miracle of the Patron Saint OUR LADY OF CANDLES at JARO CATHEDRAL CHURCH (Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary). Buffet lunch at Freska’s or Boodle Fight lunch.
- Leave restaurant and continue the tour to the New Iloilo Convention Center and Iloilo Business Parkthen proceed to the municipality of Oton, PARISH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPCION. Stop by: Tigbauan church, the CHURCH OF ST. JOHN OF SAHAGUN. Leave Tigbauan and stop by the Municipality of Guimbal, Church of St. Nicolas of Tolentino. Then proceed to the municipality of Miagao, Church of St. Thomas of Villanueva (Miagao Church). Miagao Church, Miagao auditorium for the demo of Loom Weaving. Pineapple (pina), banana (jusi) and abaca fibers are the materials of choice. After the demo, they can look through and buy the different colorful hablon weaved by the community in the area. Leave Miagao for Villa – The Flower Capital of Iloilo and famous of their firecrackers and fireworks; Stop by BalaynaBato – an 18th century old house preserved by the Melocoton-Avancena clan, and have a taste of their NATIVE TSOKOLATE, KINIHAD and the FAMOUS PANCIT MOLO.
- Proceed to MOLO MANSION for souvenir shopping of Iloilo’s Arts and Crafts. Continue on to the “Women’s Church”, the PARISH OF ST. ANNE church, visited by Dr. Jose P. Rizal in 1898 when going back to Manila from Dapitan. The district of Molo is also known as the “Athens of the Philippines”. Stop by: ILOILO RIVER ESPLANADE. Have a stroll, take a deep breath of the fresh air and appreciate the beauty of Iloilo River. Back to origin.
- Island Gigantes Island Hopping Adventure (3:00AM to 7:00PM)
- Includes: Roundtrip Private transfer from Iloilo to Carles Port, Island hopping to Gigantes Islands with local tour guide, Snacks &Lunch, Environmental and Island fees.
- To Visit: Isla Gigantes, Cabugao Gamay – Climb the rock formation to see the most picturesque view of the island. Tangke – Natural Saltwater Lagoon. Antonia Island – a white sand beach in one of the Gigantes Group of Islands with a stunning sandbar that seems to form into a small cape. Parola (Spanish Lighthouse).
Day 1: Morning arrival at the Airport; Airport to Hotel Transfers; 8AM Proceed with City tour; 5PM Back to Hotel
Day 2: 3:00AM Hotel pick up; Depart for Isla Gigantes Island Hopping Tour. 5:00PM Back to Hotel; 7PM ETA Hotel Iloilo
Day 3: Free Day; 12NN check out at the Hotel; Airport Transfers for flight out
- for as low as P3,358 InclusionsN/A
- for as low as P4,791 InclusionsN/A
- for as low as P3,358 InclusionsN/A
- for as low as P5,554 InclusionsN/A
Connect with us
Where and when to go in the Philippines
Get the latest news, tours and packages in your Inbox for free.