3D2N explore Ilocos Promo Package (via Laoag City)for as low as P3,775
Ilocos Promo Package with Laoag City Tour, Vigan Tour, Pagudpud Tour, overnight accommodation at Isabel Suites (Laoag), overnight accommodation at Polaris Beach Resort (Pagudpud), roundtrip Laoag airport transfers, etc.
No of Travelers: Group of 4 persons
Rate: P3,775 per person
- 2 days/ 1 night Standard aircon room accommodation in Laoag at Isabel Suites
- 2 days/ 1 night Standard aircon room accommodation in Pagudpud at Polaris Beach Resort
- Daily set breakfast (starting on Day 2)
- Tours to: Laoag City, Vigan City and Pagudpud (see details below)
- Roundtrip private aircon van transportation ( Airport – Laoag/ Pagudpud/ Vigan – Airport)
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Laoag Sand dunes ATV experience: P2,500 per 4×4 vehicle ( maximum of 5 persons/ with helmet and sandboard/ Total of 1 hour)*
- Should be around 500PM to 600PM
- upon request – please inform us at least two (2) days before the travel dates
- Tour guide (upon request)
- Rate is based on a fixed number of four travelers and is quoted PER PERSON. For other group rates, please see: 3D2N Ilocos Tour Package via Laoag City.
- Room sharing: 1 Room (Quadruple Sharing)
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availabity on the day itself
- Additional rate for Holy Week , Christmas and New Year
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Promo is valid from July 1 to November 30, 2013 only
To Visit: Marcos Musuem & Mausoleum, Batac Riverside Empanadaan,Paoay Church, Herencia Café ( order here first), Paoay Lake, Malacanang of the North, Fort Ilocandia, Sta. Monica Church – Sarrat, Sinking Bell Tower, St. William’s Cathedral, Tobacco Monopoly Marker, La Paz Sand Dunes- (option for 4×4 and Sandboarding experience)
To Visit: Bantay Church and Bell Tower, Plaza Salcedo, Cathedral of St. Paul, Archbishop Palace, Plaza Burgos, Empanadaan, Calle Crisologo, Baluarte ni Chavit Singson, Syquia Mansion (if open)
To Visit: Pasuquin Salt Making, Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Bangui Wind Mills, Kapurpurawan Rock Formations, Kabigan Falls, Agua Grande, Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso ni Anton, Bantay Abot.
*Please Bring umbrella, cap or other proctector against sun.
Itinerary – will be dependent on the time of arrival