- 3D2N Standard Room Airconditioned Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure with Lunch
- Lake Balinsasayao Expedition Twin Lake with Lunch
- Round-trip Airport Transfers (Dumague Airport to Hotel to Dumaguete Airport)
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availabity on the day itself
- Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete.
- Rates are indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all year round
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Room sharing: 2 persons (twin)/ 3 persons (triple)/ 4 persons ( twin, twin) 5 persons (twin, triple) 6 persons (triple, triple), 7 persons (twin, twin, triple) 8 persons ( twin, triple, triple), 9 persons (triple, triple, triple), 10 persons (twin, twin, triple, triple)
- Additional rate for Holy Week , Christmas and New Year
- Number of vans will depend on tour (please refer tour details)
- Accommodation child policy: 9 yo below are free of charge, parent bed and breakfast sharing
- Child policy always depend on the tours choosen (please refer tour details)
- Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure ( 830AM to 430PM)
Includes: Roundtrip land (VAN) transfers, chartered boat, complete snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel,fins), lunch at APO Island Beach Resort, sanctuary/entrance fees, guide services.
Note: Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete. For DAUIN-based guests, NO surcharge.
APO Island offers snorkeling at its best! From Dumaguete, it’s a 30-minute drive south to Malatapay–the take off point, where a pumpboat will whisk you off to APO Island for another half-hour. We will take to Turtle pt, where you can swim with the turtles or pawikan (or watch them even from shallow waters)! Here you get the chance to snorkel to your heart’s content. Lunch is at the rustic Apo Island Beach Resort or Liberty’s. And if you’re still up for it, we challenge you to a 30-minute trek to the Habagat Trail where you’ll be rewarded with a panoramic view of the coastline and marine sanctuary. Spend the rest of the day swimming, beachcombing or just lazing at the white pebble beach before heading back to the mainland by mid-afternoon
- Lake Balinsasayao Expedition ( Lake Balinsasayao and Lake Danao)
Includes: Roundtrip 4×4 land transfers, lunch, snacks and refreshments, local guide fee
Excludes: Entrance Fees – Foreigners’ fees – P100 per head / Local’s fees – P20 per head
Note: Pickup 830 AM / subject to weather conditions
Tucked 850M above sea level, northwest of Dumaguete, the twin lakes of Balinsasayao offer scenic views and excellent nature hikes. An hour and a half drive from Dumaguete to Sibulan, with half the drive on a hilly terrain affords you a panoramic view of the Tanon Strait and Cebu and the beautiful countryside. Spend the day, swimming,kayaking or paddling on a local banca, or trek your way through a 30-minute rock trail around the lake. Bring a windbreaker or jacket as the weather can be completely different, with the air much cooler, and almost always, some shower. For a unique, adventurous experience, you can Stand-Up-Paddle on the lake, where the water is generally flat. We SUP- Stand Up Paddleboards.
Inquire Here Book Now