- 3D2N Standard Room Airconditioned Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- Whole-day Dumaguete City & Countryside Tour with Lunch
- Bais Bay Dolphin & Whale-watching Adventure with Lunch
- Round-trip Airport Transfers (Dumague Airport to Hotel to Dumaguete Airport)
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availabity on the day itself
- Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete.
- Rates are indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all year round
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Room sharing: 2 persons (twin)/ 3 persons (triple)/ 4 persons ( twin, twin) 5 persons (twin, triple) 6 persons (triple, triple), 7 persons (twin, twin, triple) 8 persons ( twin, triple, triple), 9 persons (triple, triple, triple), 10 persons (twin, twin, triple, triple)
- Additional rate for Holy Week , Christmas and New Year
- Number of vans will depend on tour (please refer tour details)
- Accommodation child policy: 9 yo below are free of charge, parent bed and breakfast sharing
- Child policy always depend on the tours choosen (please refer tour details)
- Whole-day Dumaguete City & Countryside Tour ( Bacong and Valencia/ 6 to 7 hours)
Includes: Aircon land transfers, tour guide, lunch and entrance fees
Notes:Child ( 7 – 11 yrs) PHP 650 w/ lunch | Child below 7 yrs free w/o lunch. For groups 12 persons up, coaster or 2 vans will be used
7-8 hours w/ Bacong & Valencia (or Sibulan) Sidetrips
Discover and experience the “City of Gentle People”. Feel the university atmosphere as you tour the Silliman University, its wide sprawling campus dotted with century-old acacias. A visit to the Anthropological Museum is worth it. Following is a rolling tour of the well-landscaped Ninoy Aquino Park,the Negros Oriental Convention Center, the bustling Public Market, and the historical Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Church and Bell Tower. A delectable lunch is prepared for you at Lab-as Seafoods, a popular restaurant by the sea that offers live fresh fish, crabs, oysters, and other native specialties.
In the afternoon, you will be whisked off to the adjacent town of Bacong where the Negros Oriental Arts and Heritage -a stonecraft factory and showroom, and the century-old San Agustin Church are found. Going southwest and upland a drive through the tree-lined highway brings you to Forest Camp in Valencia–a cool and lush camp with natural and man-made springs and pools, and a hanging bridge, set amidst a forest setting. Last stop will be the Sidlakang Negros for some souvenir shopping, and Rizal Boulevard, a promenade park popular among locals and tourists.
- Bais Bay Dolphin & Whale-watching Adventure(700AM to 430PM)
Includes: Aircon land transfers, chartered boat transfers, tour guide and packed lunch
Excludes: Rental of mask & snorkel: P150 per set (pls arrange upon booking)
Option to rent cottage: P4500-5000/ day
SEASON: March to October (subject to weather conditions)
Notes: Best to be in your swimsuit upon boarding. There is no shower facility on the boat, just be ready with dry clothes if you wish to change for the hour-long roadtrip back to Dumaguete
Child Policy Rateas: 7-11 yo P450 per child; 7 yo below are free of charge and parent lunch sharing
REMINDERS to GUESTS: Best to be in your swimsuit upon boarding. There is no shower facility on the boat, just be ready with dry clothes if you wish to change for the hour-long roadtrip back to Dumaguete.
An hour’s drive north of Dumaguete brings you to Bais City, where an oversized outrigger motorboat will cruise you along Tañon Strait to spot dolphins, and if lucky,whales too! You will also visit the Campuyo White Sandbar where you can swim and snorkel in its clear blue waters, or just laze around the fine white sand beach. Cap off the day with a hearty lunch onboard of mixed grill. On the way back, you will cruise along the Talabong Mangrove Islet a 400-hectare protected mangrove forest which serves as natural habitat of birds and other wildlife.
Inquire Here Book Now