- 3D2N Standard Room Airconditioned Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure with Lunch
- Siquijor Island Adventure with Lunch
- Round-trip Airport Transfers (Dumague Airport to Hotel to Dumaguete Airport)
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availabity on the day itself
- Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete.
- Rates are indicated above are valid at the time of booking regardless of travel dates
- Package is available all year round
- Prices may change without prior notice
- Room sharing: 2 persons (twin)/ 3 persons (triple)/ 4 persons ( twin, twin) 5 persons (twin, triple) 6 persons (triple, triple), 7 persons (twin, twin, triple) 8 persons ( twin, triple, triple), 9 persons (triple, triple, triple), 10 persons (twin, twin, triple, triple)
- Additional rate for Holy Week , Christmas and New Year
- Number of vans will depend on tour (please refer tour details)
- Accommodation child policy: 9 yo below are free of charge, parent bed and breakfast sharing
- Child policy always depend on the tours choosen (please refer tour details)
- Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure ( 830AM to 430PM)
Includes: Roundtrip land (VAN) transfers, chartered boat, complete snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel,fins), lunch at APO Island Beach Resort, sanctuary/entrance fees, guide services.
Note: Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete. For DAUIN-based guests, NO surcharge.
APO Island offers snorkeling at its best! From Dumaguete, it’s a 30-minute drive south to Malatapay–the take off point, where a pumpboat will whisk you off to APO Island for another half-hour. We will take to Turtle pt, where you can swim with the turtles or pawikan (or watch them even from shallow waters)! Here you get the chance to snorkel to your heart’s content. Lunch is at the rustic Apo Island Beach Resort or Liberty’s. And if you’re still up for it, we challenge you to a 30-minute trek to the Habagat Trail where you’ll be rewarded with a panoramic view of the coastline and marine sanctuary. Spend the rest of the day swimming, beachcombing or just lazing at the white pebble beach before heading back to the mainland by mid-afternoon
- Siquijor Island Adventure ( 6 to 7 hours)
Inclusions: Land transfers, guide, lunch and entrance fees
Excludes: Fastcraft tickets (Dgte- Siquijor-Dgte) P500 Roundtrip (subject to change), Terminal fees: DGT – P15, SIQ – P14
Note: Ferry schedule is subject to change. Currently the Island Tour will follow the itinerary below if guests need to return to Dumaguete on the same day.
Child Policy Rateas: 7-11 yo P450 per child; 7 yo below are free of charge and parent lunch sharing
Discover the mystical island paradise of Siquijor, also known as ” the Island of Fire” which refers to the eerie luminiscence produced by swarms of fireflies nestled among the foliage of molave trees. A 50-minute fastferry trip from Dumaguete takes you direct to the capital town of Siquijor. Your island excursion begins with a rolling tour of the St Francis de Assisi Bell Tower and San Juan de Capilay spring, before visiting a local healer to witness a ‘bolo-bolo’ session. You will then proceed to the historical town of Lazi and marvel at the century old St Isidore Labradore Church and Convent. Quick drive through the quaint coastal town of Enrique Villanueva and Larena. Lunch is at Triad, with a panoramic view of Siquijor. Head back to the pier in Siquijor by mid-afternoon for your return ferry to Dumaguete.
Inquire Here Book Now