3D2N explore Dumaguete Promo Packagefor as low as P6,300
Dumaguete Promo Package with Siquijor Island Tour, Apo Island Snorkeling adventure, 3 days & 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Palwa, etc.
No of Travelers: Group of 4 persons
Rates: P6,300 per person
- 3D2N Standard Aircon Room Accommodation at Hotel Palwa
- Daily breakfast (Starting Day 2)
- Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure (see inclusions below)
- Siquijor Island Tour (see inclusions below)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (Sibulan Airport – hotel – Sibulan Airport)
- Roundtrip airfare
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Rate is based on a fixed number of four travelers and is quoted PER PERSON. For other group rates, please see: 3D2N explore Dumaguete – Siquijor – Apo Island – Tour Package
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Check-in time: 2pm | Check-out time: 12nn
- Room Sharing: 1 Room (Quadruple Sharing)
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Promo is valid from July 1 to November 30, 2013 only
Itinerary and Tour Details:
1. Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure ( 830AM to 430PM)
- Inclusions: Non Aircon/ Multicab land transfers to Malatapay port, chartered boat transfers, complete snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel,fins), Marine sanctuary fee and guide
- Excludes: Lunch ( option for packed lunch or eat at Apo Island resort), option for aircon van transfers ( with additional rate)
Explore Apo Islands’ white sand beaches, clear aquamarine waters, its lush coral reefs and diverse marine life. A 30-minute roadtrip takes you south to Malatapay or Dauin–the take off point, where a pumpboat will whisk you off to APO Island for another half-hour. Walk through the island’s quaint village on your way to the marine sanctuary, where the snorkeling experience is at its best. Lunch is at the rustic Apo Island Beach Resort on a beautiful cove. And if you’re still up for it, we challenge you to a 30-minute trek to the island’s peak–the lighthouse, where you’ll be rewarded with a panoramic view of the island. Spend the rest of the day snorkelling at another reef, swimming, beachcombing or just lazing at the white beach before heading back to the mainland by mid-afternoon.
The boats are not covered (except the big boats for big groups); be ready to get wet and be under the sun. Wear your swimming suit and proper footwear before boarding the boat. If you wish, bring a lightweight jacket to keep you cool under the sun. Bring lots of sunblock!!
Subject to weather conditions
2. Siquijor Island Day Tour ( 6 to 7 hours)
- Inclusions: Non aircon/ Multicab transportation for tour proper, entrance fees, packed lunch, private tour guide
- Excludes: Roundtrip fastcraft ferry fee ( P200 per person per way), Terminal fees: DGT – P15, SIQ – P14, option for aircon van transfers ( with additional rate)
Discover the mystical island paradise of Siquijor, also known as ” the Island of Fire” which refers to the eerie luminescence produced by swarms of fireflies nestled among the foliage of molave trees. A 50-minute fastferry trip from Dumaguete takes you direct to the capital town of Siquijor. Your island excursion begins with a rolling tour of quaint coastal towns of Larena and Enrique Villanueva. Packed lunch is at the popular Salagdoong Beach in Maria, where you can swim and laze around in its fine, white sand beach. You will then proceed to the historical town of Lazi and marvel at the century old St Isidore Labradore Church and Convent. If time permits, a quick visit to the Cambugahay Falls can be arranged or witness a ‘bolobolo’ session by a folk healer. Next is a brief stop at Coco Grove Beach Resort with its wide beachfront. Pass thru San Juan de Capilay Spring and St Francis de Assisi Bell Tower before heading back to the pier for your return ferry to Dumaguete.
10:30AM – Depart Dumaguete via DELTA
11:15AM – Arrive Siquijor pier. Start of Tour.
St. Vincent de Ferrer Bell Tower (Larena)
Cang-isok Old house (Libo, Enrique Villanueva)
12:00 PM Packed lunch at Salagdoong Beach (Maria) – Swimming
0100 – 1:30PM – Proceed to St. Isidore Labradore Church & Convent (Lazi)
Visit local healer (optional) or visit Cambugahay Falls (if time permits)
03:00PM – Coco Grove Beach Resort (refreshments)
San Juan de Capilay Spring, St Francis de Assisi Bell Tower
Souvenir shopping (optional)
04:00 – PM Pier drop off
04:30 – PM Depart Siquijor via DELTA
05:15 – PM Arrive Dumaguete
***If group takes the 600AM departure (Mondays only), Cambugahay falls can be included.