3D2N explore Batanes Promo Packagefor as low as P4,562
Batanes Promo Tour Package with 2 days Island Tour (Batan Island or Sabtang Island), faluwa/ boat rides, 3 days & 2 nights accommodation at Batanes Seaside Lodge, etc.
No of Travelers: Group of 4 persons
Rates: Php 4,562 per person
- 3 days/ 2 nights standard aircon accommodation at Batanes Seaside Lodge
- daily breakfast (starting on day 2)
- 2 days island tour with lunch (choice of half day Batan Island tour and Sabtang Island tour/ 1 lunch)
- faluwa/ boat rides (for Sabtang Island)
- registration fees and permits
- tour guide
- roundtrip Batanes airport transfers
- Roundtrip Airfare to Basco, Batanes
- Other meals not indicated
- Rate is based on a fixed number of four travelers and is quoted PER PERSON.
- Room Sharing: 1 Room (quadruple sharing)
- All tours will be exclusive to your group.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Promo is valid from July 1 to November 30, 2013 only
1. Batan Island Northern tour (100PM to 600PM)
Tukon Radar Station/ Tukon Chapel/ Fundacion Pacita/ Japanese Tunnel/ Valugan Boulder Beach/ Basco town proper – capitol and church/ Vayang Rolling Hills/ Naidi Hills and Basco lighthouse ( Sunset viewing)
2. Batan Island Southern tour – ( whole day/ 800AM to 500PM)
Chawa View Deck/ Mahatao Town tour/ Mahatao Old Church – San Carlos Borromeo Church/ Diura Village – Fountain of youth ( 1KM hike)/ Racuh‐a‐payaman (Marlboro Country)/ Sumhao Windmills/ Shelter Port/ Homoron Blue Lagoon/ House of Dakay/ San Jose de Obrero Church/ Honesty Coffee Shop/ Muching viewpoint/ sungsong Ruins/ Port of Ivana/ San Jose de Ivana Church/ Alapad Gorge/ LORAN – Long Range Ruins/ San Lorenzo Ruiz Church
3. Sabtang Island Tour ( 6:00AM to 3:30PM)
Heritage Hall/ Savidug Vernacular Houses/ Lime Kilns / Chamantad- Tinian Viewpoint/ Idjang fortress/ Chavayan Community Tour (*UNESCO Nominated Site)/ Nakabuang Beach and Arc ( for lunch and swimming)
* actual sites to be visited will depend on time constraints.