- Roundtrip 4×4 jeepney transfers: Baguio- DENR (Jump-off Point)- Baguio
- Roundtrip public bus transfers : Manila- Baguio- Manila ( We can offer private aircon van transfers)
- Registration permits and fees
- Local mountain guide
- Tent accommodation and equipments (triple sharing)
- Travel Coordinator
- Camp meals (Lunch and dinner on Day 1/ Breakfast on Day 2)
- Pre- climb orientation
- Climbing Certificate
- Sleeping bag
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Personal belongings, etc – please see reminders below for details
- Travel insurance: http://www.e-philippines.com.ph/travel-insurance/
- Personal porters
- Bring at least 5 layers of clothing for overnight: 1 t-shirt, 1long-sleeves sweater, 2 jacket w/ hood, raincoat.
- Bring other clothing : bonnet, mittens, socks, arm band.
- Utensils: bring your own spoon, fork, plate / food container and water bottle.
- Bring your own sleeping bag, earth pad- preferably the length of your body, trail food, water, Chopsticks, flashlight, baby oil (added protection from cold).
- There is a water source near the camping grounds.
- Any shoes with traction is good enough i.e. cross-training rubber shoes.
- Wrap all your clothes and things inside plastic bags as to prevent moist especially during the night, wrap your whole backpack in a huge plastic trash bag during night time.
- Others: camera, sandals, first aid kit and personal medicine, toiletries.
- Bring a flash light or head lamp with extra batteries.
- Bring small medicine kit for Personal medication
- Sleeping bag or Blanket
- Bring your own water. Recommended for female is at least 3 liters/ male at least 6 liters.
07:00pm: Assembly time in Metro Manila bus terminal
09:00pm: Depart Manila to Baguio City via public aircon bus
03:00am: Arrival in Baguio City. Breakfast then proceed to rented jeepney
04:00am: Take jeepney to Ranger Station. Register at the jump-off
08:00am: ETA DENR (Orientation & Registration)
11:00am: ETA Ranger Station and take heavy lunch.
12:00nn: Start Trek going to Campsite
05:00pm: ETA Camp 2. Prepare tent and dinner
08:00pm: Dinner at campsite; socials.
03:30am: Start trek to summit for sunrise
06:30am: Back to Camp
07:30am: Break Camp; cook breakfast
08:30am: Start descent to Ranger Station
12:30am: Back at Ranger; Prepare lunch
01:30pm: ETD Ranger station
03:00pm: ETA DENR (check out)
04:00pm: ETD DENR back to Baguio
07:00pm: ETA Baguio City.
07:30pm: Dinner at Baguio
09:00pm: Head back to Manila
03:00am: Estimated time of arrival in Metro Manila
Inquire Here Book Now