- 2D1N Accommodation in Banaue with private bathroom- People’s Lodge/ Banaue View Inn/ Greenview Lodge/ Sanafe Lodge/ other similar lodging ( upgrade is possible)
- 2D1N Accommodation in Sagada with private bathroom – George Guesthouse/ Canaway Inn/ Residential Lodge/ other similar lodging ( upgrade is possible)
- Roundtrip private van transfers: Manila- Banaue/ Sagada/ Baguio- Manila ( one aircon van)
- Daily breakfast (Day 3 and 4)
- Banaue Rice Terraces viewpoint ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Batad Rice Terraces and Tapppiyah Falls Adventure Trek
- Sagada Tour 1: Town tour – Echo Valley, Burial Caves, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Sagada Tour 2: Sumaguing caving expedition
- Sagada Tour 3: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
- Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
- Sidetrip to Baguio – Strawberry Farm and pasalubong shopping
- Private Banaue and Sagada tour guide
- 4×4 vehicles (when needed)
- All entrance permits and fees
*** Rates are based on one (1) aircon van. For big groups, please limit the size and weight of your bags for your convenience.
- Rates are based on standard lodging house. Request for higher lodging category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Room sharing: 2 (twin)/ 3 (triple)/ 4( twin, twin) 5 (twin, triple) 6 (triple, triple), 7 (twin, twin, triple) 8 ( twin, triple, triple), 9 (triple, triple, triple), 10 ( triple, triple, quadruple)
- Climate in Sagada is cold and can rain at times, even during the summer. Please make sure to have the appropriate attire.
- Tours (1, 2 and 3) maybe interchanged depending on the time restraints and availability of guides.
- Please wear the proper footwear and attire for the tours.
- Suggested restaurants around Sagada: Lemon Pie House, Yoghurt House, Masferre, Log Cabin, Salt and Pepper, Bana’s Cafe, Shamrock Cafe/ Bilig Cafe
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
- Warning: Caving expeditions are not advisable for those who are claustrophobic or with medical condition. All trekking activities would involve physical exertion. Time allotted will depend on the capability of the travelers. Everyone should take the necessary precaution as the trekking activities and the cave expedition will be uphill/downhill and sometimes slippery.
10:00PM Pickup at Metro Manila, depart for Banaue
5:00AM – Estimated time of arrival at Banaue Rice Terraces view point, breakfast-not included
7:00AM – Departure from Banaue to Saddle point via jeep
8:15AM – ETA at Saddle point and trek to Batad Village
9:30AM – ETA at Batad Village and have merienda/ order for lunch ( personal account), trek to Tappiyah Waterfalls
10:30AM – ETA at Tappiyah Waterfalls, free time for swimming ( no shower facilities)
11:30AM – Depart for Batad Village
12:30PM – ETA at Batad, free time for lunch
2:00PM – Depart for Saddle point
3:30PM – ETA at Saddle point and take jeepney for Banaue town proper
5:00PM – ETA at Banaue Town proper, Overnight in Banaue
7:00AM – Breakfast at lodging
8:00AM – Depart for Sagada via Bontoc
10:30AM – ETA in Sagada, Proceed to Sagada Tour 1: Sagada Pottery, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada Weaving
2:00PM – Sagada Tour 2: Sumaguing Cave Expedition
5:00PM – Estimated time of end of tour, free time, souvenir shopping, Overnight in Sagada
5:00AM – Kiltepan Rice Terraces sunrise viewing ( if weather and fog conditions permit)
7:00AM – Estimated time of arrival at lodging house, free time for breakfast, check out
8:00AM – Sagada Tour 3: Ponggas Falls or Marlboro country
11:00AM – Estimated time of finish, depart for Manila via Baguio
5:00PM – Estimated time of arrival in Baguio
7:00PM – Depart Baguio for Metro Manila
11:30PM – Estimated time of arrival in Metro Manila
Note: Sagada Tours 1, 2 and 3 may be interchanged depending on prevailing circumstances (weather, guide availability, volume of tourists, etc)
Inquire Here Book Now