Dos Palmas Arreceffi Island Resort and Spa
Dos Palmas Arreceffi Island Resort and Spa Packages
- No related packages.
Arreceffi Island is a 20 hectare tropical island that is blessed with a rich marine ecosystem with hectares of mangrove forest on the south side of the island, hectares of sea grass beds around the island and kilometers of beautiful coral reefs surrounding the island.
Also called “Isla Mais” (Corn Island) by the locals, Arreceffi Island is also home to at least 95 species of migratory and non-migratory birds, nesting site for 3 species of marine turtles and a feeding ground for the endangered “Dugong” or “Sea Cow.”
Dos Palmas Arreceffi Island is nestled in the waters of Honda Bay, northeast of Palawan’s Puerto Princesa. From the Puerto Princesa Airport it’s a 20-minute land travel to Sta. Lourdes Wharf followed by a 50 minute boat ride to Dos Palmas Arrecife Island.
Facilities and Amenities
- Paranarian Spa – Named after the native Cuyunan term for “a place to rest”, their very own Paranarian Island Spa provides a sanctuary where guests can soothe their minds and bodies with a selection of Filipino-inspired treatments for rejuvenation.
- Indulge in a unique massage experience: hilot, the traditional Filipino massage, at a secluded location beside the beach with a spectacular view of Honda Bay. The spa also offers a wide range of beauty and body treatments that use tropical fruit and herbal preparations for total mind and body relaxation.
- Research Center
-Honda Bay, Dos Palmas has set up its very own Marine Research Center to monitor and safeguard the complex marine and terrestrial ecosystems around the island and in Honda Bay.
-Affiliated with the Palawan Geographic Society, the research center cooperates with scientists and the local university to conduct research on endemic flora and wildlife species.
-Preserving ecological balance on Arrecife Island and Honda Bay has been a continuing commitment of Dos Palmas. Guests are welcome to visit the research center for a look at the photos of flora, fauna and marine life found around the island. Research materials, maps and references are also on hand for those who are interested.
- Recreational Facilities – The Marine Sports Center offers a wide array of marine sports equipment for SCUBA diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and wind surfing. Across the restaurant is a swimming pool with Jacuzzi; while along the beach are cabañas ideal for relaxing. They also have indoor games and sports. Outdoors they have a children’s playground, tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, and beach badminton courts.
- Corporate Functions – They open their doors to corporate bookings with modern facilities for conferences, meetings, seminars, and other business needs. Their multi-purpose 250 square meter function room is equipped with full audio-visual systems, including a TV, VHS, VCD, DVD and LD players, a 60″ X 80″ screen, LCD, slide, and two overhead projectors. The function room can seat up to 200 people (theater layout). They also offer inkjet printing, photocopying, fax, e-mail, and Internet services.
- Restaurant and Bars – Their Kare-e-nan restaurant can cater to various dining needs, whether it is a private affair or a special buffet. It seats up to 250 people, and is ideal for conference purposes. They also have two fully-stocked bars, the Ereneman and the Karawatan, offering snack items and beverages.
- Rooms – They have 10 Bay Cottages (which can sleep up to two adults and one child), and 38 Garden Cottages (up to five adults), four of which are accessible/handicap rooms. Furnished with comfort in mind, all cottages have verandahs, air-conditioning, private toilet and shower facilities, hot and cold running water, a mini-bar, and an intercom phone with NDD/IDD access.
- Arts Center
- Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball
- Catholic Chapel
- Dive Shop
- Function Rooms
- Restaurant and Bar
- Souvenir / Gift Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Water Sports
-Find out for your self why Palawan’s marine life has gained world renown; go diving and explore the numerous reefs a few minutes away from the resort by speedboat.
-The resort’s Marine Sports Center has a complete line of equipment and facilities for diving, snorkeling, and other water sports. Guests without C-cards or proof of certification may take the Introductory Dive course. Full PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) diving courses are also available.
- Land Activities
-At Dos Palmas Arreceffi Island Resort, you will never run out of things to do-even when you need a break from all that frolicking in the water.
-Polish your jump shot on the basketball court; block a spike on the beach volleyball court; perfect that serve on the tennis court; or score a goal on the beach soccer field.
-The fun need not stop when darkness falls. The Karawatan Recreation Center on the north side of the island is a cluster of huts with indoor facilities for billiards, table tennis, and darts. There is also a bar and a videoke lounge at Karawatan.
- Banana Boating
- Sea Kayaking
- Dolphin Watching (seasonal)
- Honda Bay Sunset Cruise
- Honda Bay Island Hopping
- Olangoan Waterfalls treck
- Puerto Princesa City Tour
- St. Paul’s Underground River
- Tabon Caves Tour
- Tubbataha Reef Liveaboard Diving (seasonal)