Apo Island Beach Resort
Apo Island Beach Resort Packages
- No related packages.
Apo Island Beach Resort is your nature hide-away that offers a basic accommodation yet indescribable environmental treasures and experiences. A place of getting away from the real world of stress and frustrations, Apo Island Beach Resort can be your next vacation haven.
Apo Island is a serene land mass of lush green forest with compliments of sculpture-like stone boulders great for a rock climbing adventure. And the most superb part of it, Apo Island is surrounded by a widespread of coral reef line which reflects from its clear turquoise-blue waters. It is a magnificent work of nature which you’ll definitely never want to miss.
Apo Reef in Apo Island is always listed in the diver’s manual of scuba diving spots. Considered by the divers around the globe, Apo Island is a scuba diving sanctuary and a shelter for marine life.
|Golden Cowrie||2||PHP 2,800|
|Lower Triton||2||PHP 2,300|
|Surf 1 & 2||2||PHP 2,200|
|Upper Triton||2||PHP 2,100|
|Extra Person||PHP 550|
Scuba Diving Packages
Complete scuba dive gear, tanks, weight, dive guide, boat transfer
1 boat dive – PHP 1,400
1 beach dive – PHP 1,300
Inclusive of tanks, weight, dive guide, boat transfer (only for boat dive)
1 boat dive – PHP 1,100
1 beach dive – PHP 1,000
Dumaguete to Malatapay – PHP 800 (one way)
Airport to Malatapay – PHP 1,100 (one way)
Apo Island Beach Resort is located in Apo Island, Dauin, Negros Oriental, Philippines. It is formerly known as Kan-Upe Cove Resort which is situated in a U-shape cove.
Malatapay, Dauin is a 30minute drive from Dumaguete City Airport, the jump-off point when you are traveling from Manila or Cebu.
From Malatapay, another 30-45minutes boat ride and then your off. Apo Island is distinguished by its coral reef shore surrounded by rocks and sandy white beach.
Apo Island Beach Resort cottages are primarily made by local materials such as bamboo, concrete and woods. It is a Filipino home inspired design which brings it a cozier ambience.
Its 9 cottages are set in front of the beach overlooking its mysterious blue waters.
- Cottages contain a private marbled bathroom, fan (yes, there’s no aircon there) and balcony.
- Visitors may experience the ultimate natural surroundings without water and electricity during daytime. Natural spring water is provided to each cottage and electricity will be available at 6pm until 1 1pm.
- The resort has a beachside restaurant and bar and a dive shop.
- The resort provide s a dive shop and instructors for assistance
- Foods are cooked in a home style Filipino cuisine and all sea foods are served fresh by the day catch
- Friendly staffs
Apo Island offers a wide range of outdoor activities. It is not just a place for relaxation but also for adventures and memorable experiences.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling (the snorkeling area is located just in front of its shores)
- Boating around the Island
- Visiting the special dive sites for scuba diving and snorkeling
- Hike up to the lighthouse
- Walk through the local village which can take you to the Marine Sanctuary
- rock climbing and rappelling