Experience the Philippines’ first Skydiving Phun Phestival. – outdated – Check out our Skydiving Adventure Packages.
Tandem Skydive Jump: P12,000 per person
Jump dates: November 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 18 and 19
Venue: Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Aircraft/ Plane: Antonov 26 Tailgate
Altitude of jump: 13,000 feet
Details and requirements:
1. Maximum height: 250 Lbs for men, 210 Lbs for women. No minimum weight.
2. Age: At least 18 years old and above. 16 to 18 years old must have parents written consent.
3. Additional P4,000 per person for photo/ video coverage of the jump/
4. Average range of freefall would be from 30- 45 seconds
5. Participant will be obligated to sign a waiver on the date of the jump.
6. First jump certificates will be given.
7. Jumps would start from 700AM till sunset.
8. What are the required information from the jumper: its on the waiver I have attached
9. Recommended attire: Running Shoes, jeans and tshirt ( preferably long sleeves)
10. Selected local fastfood chains will be setting up booths to offer food.
11. Non- jumpers entrance fee would be P100 per person per day.
12. Medical limitations and requirements.
Participant must have:
a. Normal vision or corrective lenses
b. Must not be under any treatment for any physical infirmity or chronic ailment or injury of any nature
c. Must not have any heart condition
d. And has never been treated for any of the following:
Read more: Skydiving Information in the Philippines.
Click here for: Staticline Skydiving Package
For reservation and other clarification: Contact Us
Get the latest news, tours and packages in your Inbox for free.