Tubbataha Liveaboard Diving Cruise Package
Scuba Diving Packages
- No related packages.
Tubbataha is recognized as being the best diving spot in the Philippines and amongst the best in South East Asia. Divers come here for the incredible corals, huge schools of fish and the chance to see lots of sharks and manta rays. Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park is both a National Marine Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and was nominated recently as one of the 7 wonders of nature.
Puerto Princesa – Tubbataha | Puerto Princesa – Tubbataha – Cagayancillo – Calusa
- Welcome drinks
- Air-conditioned accommodation with private toilet and shower
- Full-board meals (buffet) for the whole cruise, excluding drinks.
- Dive package includes 4dives per day with tanks, boat & services of Dive Master.
- Adventure cruise package includes various activities such as island hopping, kayaking and other mentioned in the itinerary (weather permitting).
- Rental of snorkel and dive gear – Click here for rates
- All beverages and mineral water
- Harbor and Island Fees, which will be collected on the ship:
- Southern and Normal Transit Cruises: Php 2,360 per person
- Diving Transit Cruises: Php 4,500.00 per person
- The HCA will make best efforts to follow the established itineraries but reserves the right to change it due to sea conditions, weather and safety considerations during the actual voyage.
- Above schedule and rates are subject to change without prior notice and dependent on sea and weather conditions
Itinerary for Tubbataha only liveaboard
Day 1- Guest embarkation, lift anchor in the evening. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Day 2- Diving in Northern part of the North Atoll
Day 3 –Diving in Southern Part of the North Atoll
Day 4 – Diving in Southern part of the South Atoll
Day 5- Diving in Northern part of South Atoll, lift anchor after 4th dive for Puerto Princesa
Day 6 – Disembarkation after breakfast
Itinerary for Tubbataha, Cagayancillo and Calusa
Day 1 – Guest embarkation, lift anchor in the evening. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Day 2 – Diving in Northern part of the North Atoll
Day 3 – 2 morning dives in Calusa, 2 afternoon dives in Cagyancillo
Day 4 – Diving Cagayancillo, sail for TRNP after 4th dive
Day 5 – Diving in Southern Part of the North Atoll
Day 6 – Diving in Southern part of the South Atoll
Day 7 – Diving in Northern part of South Atoll, lift anchor after 4th dive for Puerto Princesa
Day 8 – Disembarkation after breakfast